Cannot establish connection - Error 691
tlag

I received a new laptop for Christmas and we installed the Verizon wireless program (VZAccess Manager).  For the first few days everything was fine and we were able to connect.  Last night we weren't able to connect due to an "Error 691." The error claims the username and password are incorrect or there is something wrong with the authentication protocol.  We didn't make any changes, nor have we ever set up a username and password.  I was on the phone with Tech Support for about 40 minutes last night and the problem still isn't fixed.  Has this happened to anyone else?  What is the solution? Thanks!!

0 Likes
Re: Cannot establish connection - Error 691
rotnboy

Yes I have the same problem with my existing laptop and a new Verizon air card. Played "stump tech support" several times to no avail. The first time after an hour they said it was a problem with their network, and they would call me back, never did. Second time they said it was a "ras conflict or corruption" on my computer and they couldn't help. I cannot find anything wrong on my computer, in fact my air card from Sprint works just fine......

0 Likes