Connection troubles please help
giggalz
Enthusiast - Level 3

i dont know if i'm in the right spot or not..but i'm having troubles with my wireless card for verizon...the past week or so it had gotten extremly slow..more like/worse then dial up..its seemed to have picked up and working in normal speed...but now i'm having troubles trying to connect..last night when i try to connect it would connect then immediately go to not responding...it would stay connected for a little while then disconnect on me...it was managable but today when i tried to connect it wouldnt..it kept saying not responding..or would claim it was connected when it wasnt and would say disconnecting..it wouldnt update..it would just sit there and say it was..but never actually do anything..it was just like stuck there...then i kept getting out of order error messages...i'm connected now..but its still frozen and saying not responding....

also does anyone elses flatlines as i call it..i have a statistic option where i can see whats transmitted and received..and i get this flat line at the bottom..which nothing will load if that happens..it comes out of no where and whenever it wants to..i have to disconnect and reconnect a few times for it to start working again

if anyone can please help me i'd greatly appreciate it!!  

0 Likes
Re: Connection troubles please help
Lee-Lee
Contributor - Level 3

Which broadband card are you using? What type of computer/laptop are you using it on?

0 Likes
buhgey

I flatline ALL the time.  For no apparent reason.  I even flatline during speedtests.

-75ish (signal) on 3G, with an anteanna.  No signal fluxuations when it flatlines.

I called Verizon, in my case its problem area with no ETA for repair.

0 Likes
derpudel

I have an Alltel Pantech USB modem and for the past month, I have NO connectivity from about 5 p.m. until around midnight. I reported this to Customer Service, and they agreed that there is a problem, but don't have a solution to it. They tried sending me a different PRL for the modem, but it didn't fix the issue. I still have NO internet connection in the evenings.

The modem I have flatlines all the time at night....nothing seems to help or make a difference. I've tried it all...everything I could think of to get it to give me some data transfers...nothing.  It just sits there...saying "dormant".

0 Likes