Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Daypass?
nivekious

What happened to the Daypass option with unlimited access for $15 per day?  I see a lot of information about it around the site, but I don't see how to buy one anywhere anymore.  Did they get rid of this?  I sure hope not because as an online gamer I was going through 10-20 GB a day easily while away from home with Verizon as my only means of accessing the internet.

0 Likes
Re: Daypass?
JB21386
Novice

Haven't used one in a while, but this says they can be purchased from VZ Access Manager?

http://support.vzw.com/how_to_use/broadbandaccess_daypass.html

0 Likes
Re: Daypass?
MorganB

Prepaid Mobile Broadband sessions can be activated through the Internet on the Verizon Wireless Mobile Broadband Self Activation online portal by using the connection manager (VZ Access Manager).

75MB      $15.00    expires day(24 hours)

250MB    $30.00     expires week(7 days)

500MB    $50.00     expires (30 days)

0 Likes