Re: Disappointed with home fusion
ycj

Geez!!! I just had this Fusion installed last Tuesday.  And I'm already at this site!  Tired of daily rebooting.  Just glad I'm in my 14 day trial period.  This thing is SO getting returned.  Just glad I have'nt disconnected my Sprint yet.  I've needed it for backup this last week, and now am convinced to stick with them.

All these promises from Verizon about "how fast it is, how much data we provide, we have all the towers, etc."  None of this matters if Verizon can't keep me connected.

0 Likes
cybergore
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've had home fusion about a year, I am glad I have not had the issues some of you seem to have, I am on the 30 GB a month data cap and I have never gone over.  I have 2 tablets, 2 (sprint phones) and 2 laptops connected at all times, but I also have window auto update shut off just in case.  In town there is Comcast internet which is only about 50 Bucks a month for 25 Mbps and basically unlimited data, but for me I am way out in the country and have no options except satellite which is bad for gaming ( which I do a lot of), World of Warcraft and Diablo 3 and I have still never gone over the data cap.  I just wish there was either more data per month for the price I pay; 125 bucks a month (double that of comcast, 25Mbps and unlimited) or it should be cheaper for the 30 GB a month cap.  When I moved out to the country and had HF put in I had to seriously change my habits from being in town on comcast.  I don't surf the web that much anymore, added add-block pro to chrome so it takes off all video advertisements on webpages, put FB purity extension on chrome to take all adds on facebook, basically anything I could find to slow data usage I offset most downloads of tv shows or streaming music/video or mp3 downloads by using my phone (thank god I am sprint unlimited for life) and I get 4G on sprint so that may be why I have not had any issues some are talking about on the forum.  Something is definately wrong with your connections for data usage like that, even World of warcraft (big MMorpg) with 1000's ppl logged into one server only uses about 80-200 MB of data per hour depending on what you are doing in the game and diablo 3 is even less than that per hour.  All I know is I can't wait to move back into town when we buy our house so I can get back to not worrying about data usage.

0 Likes
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

Yeah thats what i was thinking i have had HF for going on 2 years and never had this issue something isn't right on there end.

0 Likes
opelgt

Duplicate post - please visit:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1035444#1035444

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes