Dissapointment
x97ken

As i am typing this, I am currently on hold with Verizon to cancel my account with Verizon as they have lied and decieved me about the Terms Of Service with their products.  Verizon has told me that I abuse and excessive use their network that I PAY FOR. 

According to the people at Verizon Wireless using more than 15 megabytes in an hour and using your 5 gigabytes of usage per month is excessive. As of the conclusion of this message I have been told that I am not allowed to cancel my service with Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Dissapointment
Not applicable

There's something you're not telling us.

0 Likes
Re: Dissapointment
x97ken

I purchased the Verizon mobile broadband access with the intent of achieving the following tasks:

A. Web Surfing

B. E Bay

C. Mail

D. World Of Warcraft

In the terms of service for mobile broadband as can be found here -------> http://support.vzw.com/terms/products/broadbandaccess_nationalaccess.html

Data Plans and Features: Permitted Uses. You can use our Data Plans and Features for accessing the Internet and for such uses as: Internet browsing; (ii) e-mail;(iii) intranet access (including accessing corporate intranets, e-mail and individual productivity applications made available by your company);(iv) uploading, downloading and streaming of audio, video and games; and (v) voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).

Anymore questions please contact me.

Ken

0 Likes