Does Verizon Allow AOL Of Mobile Broadband Plan On USB760?
Not applicable
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does Verizon Allow AOL Of Mobile Broadband Plan On USB760?
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello jimfitzgerald,

Yes, it is possible to do an AOL of a mobile broadband plan.  The account owner would need to have a representative notate the account that it is ok for the person in mind to assume the account.  Once the account is notated the person that is taking over the plan needs to call the AOL department at 888-832-4540 and provide the account information and the process for the AOL to be complete will be started.  Also, If you are eligible for an upgrade or have a VZW mobile phone you can also transition the mobile broadband line into a cell phone line if you desire.  I can notate the account for you if you need assistance just send me a DM with your name, mobile number and the name of the person that is assuming the line.  Thank you. 

TominqueBo

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Does Verizon Allow AOL Of Mobile Broadband Plan On USB760?
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello jimfitzgerald,

Yes, it is possible to do an AOL of a mobile broadband plan.  The account owner would need to have a representative notate the account that it is ok for the person in mind to assume the account.  Once the account is notated the person that is taking over the plan needs to call the AOL department at 888-832-4540 and provide the account information and the process for the AOL to be complete will be started.  Also, If you are eligible for an upgrade or have a VZW mobile phone you can also transition the mobile broadband line into a cell phone line if you desire.  I can notate the account for you if you need assistance just send me a DM with your name, mobile number and the name of the person that is assuming the line.  Thank you. 

TominqueBo

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes