Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Dust inside HP Mini LCD
mgross

I got my netbook about a month ago and it's a great machine. Today I noticed there is some dust or debris underneath the screen. I verified it is not a dead pixel, because I can see the white spec when the machine is turned off. This may not seem like a big deal but it is dead center in the screen and while in an application with a white background it is very annoying. What should I do? I would love for it to be replaced but I know verizon usually uses refurbs as a replacement and considering the otherwise outstanding condition of this laptop without even a scratch I really would want to settle for anything other than new.

0 Likes