Echo when using Verizon Extender
papagee

I have a Samsung Network Extender as I live in a fringe area for reliable wireless coverage. I also have a Verizon Wireless Home Phone device that connects to the cellphone signal form the Extender. The Wireless Home phone is connected to my home telephone wiring. I have been getting an echo when I make phone calls from either my Verizon cell phones or from my home telephones. The echo is not heard by the caller, just me.  I checked with my Internet Service Provider and my latency averages 60 ms, which from what I understand is well below the limit for it being the cause of the echo. The echo is not always happening when I make phone calls, when when I hang up and call back it's still there.

0 Likes
Re: Echo when using Verizon Extender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure your extender is working the way it should papagee. Let's see what we need to do to get this resolved. When did this issue begin? Have you tried rebooting your extender by unplugging it and plugging it back in?

RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes