Error WMC 1097 keeps on popping up whenever I connect to broadband. Worst is that it keeps on disconnecting? What to do since no one seemed to answer the issues?
japsie

I regretted my decision to transfer from my former carrier to Verizon.  The worst service ever.  It keeps on disconnecting within a matter of 1 minute at the most and I kept on reconnecting.  Even while chatting it would disconnect and it takes time to reconnect. They kept on advising to download update but it will be charged. Duh!

0 Likes
Re: Error WMC 1097 keeps on popping up whenever I connect to broadband. Worst is that it keeps on disconnecting? What to do since no one seemed to answer the issues?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

There is another thread out there that is similar to yours:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/845569#845569

Can we assume you have USB modem?  Share with us your specific model number so we can compare.  It would also be good to know the OS of your computer.  Chances are good that you will need a firmware update to resolve the issue. If you already did this or there are no new updates available then you will most likely need a replacement device.

I'd contact VZW tech support on this one as a first step.  Have them run you through the troubleshooting steps and see if they can resolve it for you.  If not then share with us what ever information you can from the conversation. 

0 Likes