Re: Excess data usage with Mi-Fi
Not applicable

Yes RidgeRacer Verizon is up to something.

Let me ask you if you think Verizon is always trying to rip people off why are you still a customer? If I kept going to Burger King and I kept getting the runs at some point I would stop giving them my business.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Brian, for many, it is that nasty ETF that keeps them here....at least short term

0 Likes
Not applicable

BUT if they are ripping you off then wouldn't you SAVE money by paying the $150 and leaving? If say I was supposedly being "ripped off" by $25 a month and I have 15 months left on a contract. It's certainly cheaper to pay the ETF and leave then to continue to get "ripped off" by $375 over those 15 months. And even if it wasn't cheaper I personally just have a thing about not doing business with people that are ripping me off even if it costs me more. Once again that's just my personal morality. Everyone is different I suppose.

0 Likes
verizonmoderator1

<< Reply originally posted 2-26-13 >>

Verizon is the only internet provider in my area, except for Wildblue and Hughes. And they are bad. Barely faster than dial-up. Verizon service has been much faster, and I have only had one incident with overage problems.

Their customer service, however, is terrible. They send me emails, but never follow-up.

Their overage problems continue. You sure that question was right bright?

I have continually said that I only had the overage problem on Thanksgiving Day. Others have continuing problems. Many people have refused to pay Verizon. Many have switched carriers.

Then there is the $150 fee to leave Verizon!

Maybe some other internet providers will announce service here in Rural Alabama soon. Then I will pay the $150 and leave Verizon. I see ads saying Hughes has improved their service, but I don't trust them.  Wade

<<Personal comments removed>>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator