External Antenna for MiFi 4510L
saved62976

Okay, I bought the Novatel TS-9 Antenna Adapter cable and tried it with a Wilson Cellular Trucker antenna and no change in signal strength. Now I ordered the antenna offered by Verizon but I haven't received it yet. Does anybody know if one has to have a LTE antenna or will this work on PCS? Can this MiFi handle a 3 watt signal booster made by Wilson or will it blow the circuits?

I only get one bar here at the resort that I life at just at the foothills of the Smoky Mts. I get one bar on my phone too, but it works for voice and text.  I'm here about 6 total months a year and this is used where ever I travel, but at home one bar.

0 Likes
Re: External Antenna for MiFi 4510L
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

saved62976,

I wouldn't by able to tell you the compatibility detail for the 3rd party booster, however, depending on where you are located you may be able to utilize our Network Extender to boost your signal indoors.  I am including a link with information about the Network Extender below:

Verizon Wireless Network Extender

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Re: External Antenna for MiFi 4510L
saved62976

I do not have high speed internet via cable, DSL or any other required carrier for this extender. If I did I wouldn't need the MiFi. The problem is low signal because of where we live about 6 months a year. This extender would do me no good at all. I need an antenna that connects to the MIFi and works.

0 Likes