Finding Verizon's help very frustrating
mc1lean
Enthusiast - Level 2

I posted about a NC/SC/TN outage last week. Well I'm still down. I've opened 3 or 4 tickets at least 6 calls. 2 techs ago closed my ticket and told me I was "in a troubled area" and that they "could waive my ETF".  Techs after that at least tried to help, although at a price. Next to last told me that he agreed that something that works for 1.5 years should still work, might be my device. He was happy to send me one for $80 and a 2 year contract. After I asked how happy he'd be with that answer, he sent me a new SIM card. Called last night to have that activated and the tech said 'gee, other people in your zip are having problems'. She would've opened a ticket but her system was crashing (guess she was using LTE).

Called today and 'ticket was opened', still open....

This would be funny if I wasn't the butt of the joke.

But, oh boy, I got an $18 credit. I'm sure AT&T appreciates it (since I'll be applying it to their $10/GB).

>Subject line edited to remove profanity<

<Post moved to the   for more exposure.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Finding Verizon's help very frustrating
mc1lean
Enthusiast - Level 2

<Comment removed for discussion of moderation per the .> Its not that I'm frustrated with support per se, it's that after 1.5 years, VZW says I live in a low signal area, go away (essentially). That's terrible business!!!!!!!

The good news is that I drove to a tower and got a guy to fix my device finally. Not sure if the new sim card worked or if it was that in combination with he "saw something that looked funny on the network and fixed it".

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Verizon has politely told me to go F myself
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Mc1lean,

I'm happy to see that your issue has been resolved. In the future, you can call our technical support department at 1-800-922-0204 to further assist you with your devices.

Thank you,
NidiaA_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Verizon has politely told me to go F myself
mc1lean
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks. Just to be clear though, I never had an issue with my device. The moderator of the 4GLTE forum moved my post here against my wishes.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/781852

0 Likes