Fivespot questions
cjr-1

I just bought a Fivespot which would should make my life easier.  But my first experience was anything but easy!  (1)  Does anyone else have trouble turning it on/off ?  (2)  What about using the Fivespot If there is another wireless network in the area?

0 Likes
Re: Fivespot questions
Android10
Contributor - Level 3

Press and hold the Power key for three seconds to switch the device on, or press and hold the Power key for 10 seconds to switch the device off.

Continuously press the Power Key 10 times within 15 seconds to set Wi-Fi related settings to their factory default values, then the device will restart automatically. And each pressing must hold about 1/3 second, otherwise, the pressing will be invalid.

The Fivespot needs to be manually powered off then powered on in order to switch between USB and Wi-Fi connection modes. When the Fivespot is powered on after connecting with the computer, it will be in USB mode. When the Fivespot is powered on without connecting to the computer, it will be in Wi-Fi mode.

Copy and paste the link below into your browser's address bar for more information. 

http://support.vzw.com/clc/devices/index.html?p=5535

0 Likes