For USB551L am unable to host online gaming sessions, need port 21000 opened
ojisantuck

For years I have played IL2 on line through an application called Hyperlobby.  I have

hosted literally thousands of sessions with no problem.  Since I started using the 4g

USB551L aircard, I am unable to host a session.  One of my online friends tells me "the

problem has to do with the port forwarding (or lack there of).  To host port 21000 needs

to be assigned to the machine that is doing the hosting. It appears the the aircard does

not have the cabablity to assign incomming packets to a particular port."

Anyone familiar with this issue?

0 Likes
Re: For USB551L am unable to host online gaming sessions, need port 21000 opened
webhosting

If you have changed your password - uncheck "Remember me" in the UGL (hit logout after starting) somtimes it fails to notice the change...(and then wrongly displays "Server not available")
The game cannot establish an outgoing connection on UDP ports 21000-29999 -> Check your firewall settings
On some systems there was an issue with the windows firewall excpetions - try to remove the game from the exceptions, start the game and add a new exception.

<< Edited to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes
Re: For USB551L am unable to host online gaming sessions, need port 21000 opened
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You are running into the NAT firewall and private IP address assigned to the 4G LTE broadband devices. You either need to use a VPN or purchase a public IP address from VZW.

Do you have anything else to add I forgot to mention?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Nevermind! The thread was started in 2012!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes