Forced IMS connection.
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

Is anyone still getting the

Apr 30 21:49:11 2013System LogWAN LTEForced IMS connection.

I am getting it everyday most time 1 to 2 times aday.

0 Likes
Re: Forced IMS connection.
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

I meant Forced IMS disconnection

0 Likes
johnnusko
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have 11 disconnects from 4/11 through 5/3. Most occurred from 4/13 through 4/17.

0 Likes
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

I am getting them every day almost and not sure what to do about them.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi scott21. We don't want you getting disconnected from our awesome LTE network. Is this for your Verizon Wireless Home Fusion service? When you are seeing the Forced IMS Disconnect happen, has your internet connection been idle for a while? Or possibly streaming music or videos with no change in what's open online? The disconnect should generally only happen when your connection is idle and then automatically reconnect when you open a browser page or do something new. Does this happen? If not, what do you need to do to connect to the internet again? Can you check your firmware version http://vz.to/104Nzn9 to make sure it's updating properly?

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

It happens at 2 day's eveytime no matter what idle, streaming or whatever its gonna force ims disconnection . It has the lastest firmware that is when it got worse for me, only way get back up is to wait 10-15 mins or reboot it.

0 Likes
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

I would like to add everything has been replaced but the power adapter, Would that help to replace that ?

0 Likes
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks for help but they let me out of my contract due to the Forced IMS Disconnection   .

0 Likes