HBA Red Light on 4G side; is tower down or is it antenna issue?
absouth

Our Home Fusion has worked well in the first few months, but recently has had multiple interruptions.  Today it's down entirely, with the LTE side of the cantenna showing a solid red light even after multiple power off/on reboots.  There is only one tower in our area that we could connect to, so I can't tell if it's a problem with the tower being down (had just a bit of rain/wind/etc last night) or if I have a cantenna problem. It's frustrating to not know what's up; even more so to not have a support phone number to call.

0 Likes
Re: HBA Red Light on 4G side; is tower down or is it antenna issue?
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

You do have a support number for HomeFusion, when you Dial 1-800-922-0204 and it will say if calling for your HF press 1 after pressing one press 3 for HF support. And i had my antenna replaced and now its rock solid.

0 Likes
Re: HBA Red Light on 4G side; is tower down or is it antenna issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi absouth,  I apologize for the delayed response as I want to make sure that you have been able to keep speeding down the information super highway with 4G LTE!  Has the service been restored at this time?  I would be more than happy to provide additional support if needed.

Thank You,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes