Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Home Fusion?
Paul-77

Is there any way to buy a refurbished Cantenna?  Mine only worked for a few months and then quit. I'm stuck with a two year contract so I'm paying for it but have nothing to use. Big loser for me. I tried to buy one on E-bay but got outbid.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Home Fusion?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Paul-77. I'm sorry to learn that your Cantenna has been causing some problems for you. Have you reached out to our Technical Support to determine what the problem is or to troubleshoot? I want to make sure that you are able to get your money's worth from your Cantenna. Our devices do come with a one year manufacturer's warranty, so if we can't help you fix it, we can replace the device for you. Please contact our Technical Support by dialing 800-922-0204 and selecting option 3.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Paul-77. I'm sorry to learn that your Cantenna has been causing some problems for you. Have you reached out to our Technical Support to determine what the problem is or to troubleshoot? I want to make sure that you are able to get your money's worth from your Cantenna. Our devices do come with a one year manufacturer's warranty, so if we can't help you fix it, we can replace the device for you. Please contact our Technical Support by dialing 800-922-0204 and selecting option 3.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

You should be covered under the warranty if the cantenna is only a few months old.

0 Likes