Home Fusion?
Paul-77

Is there any way to buy a refurbished Cantenna?  Mine only worked for a few months and then quit. I'm stuck with a two year contract so I'm paying for it but have nothing to use. Big loser for me. I tried to buy one on E-bay but got outbid.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Home Fusion?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Paul-77. I'm sorry to learn that your Cantenna has been causing some problems for you. Have you reached out to our Technical Support to determine what the problem is or to troubleshoot? I want to make sure that you are able to get your money's worth from your Cantenna. Our devices do come with a one year manufacturer's warranty, so if we can't help you fix it, we can replace the device for you. Please contact our Technical Support by dialing 800-922-0204 and selecting option 3.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Paul-77. I'm sorry to learn that your Cantenna has been causing some problems for you. Have you reached out to our Technical Support to determine what the problem is or to troubleshoot? I want to make sure that you are able to get your money's worth from your Cantenna. Our devices do come with a one year manufacturer's warranty, so if we can't help you fix it, we can replace the device for you. Please contact our Technical Support by dialing 800-922-0204 and selecting option 3.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

You should be covered under the warranty if the cantenna is only a few months old.

0 Likes