Re: HomeFusion Blocking Youtube Videos?
wtfranklin
Enthusiast - Level 3

Couldn't find one. So you did a reset from the back of the router then?

0 Likes
johnnusko
Enthusiast - Level 2

How did you disable IPv6?

0 Likes
wtfranklin
Enthusiast - Level 3

I haven't yet.

Sounds like captain.freddie had to do a hard reset (from the back of the router). If that's what it takes, I'll do it, but would rather not since that'll reset everything back to factory settings.

I'm waiting to see if that is in fact what he did. I did a soft reset (from within the admin panel) and that did nothing.

Sounds like a hard reset restored IPv4. I would think you could do it from the admin panel, but I couldn't see anything.

What say ye cap'n?

0 Likes
wtfranklin
Enthusiast - Level 3

Reset did nothing for me. Except force me do redo the admin password. Your mileage may vary though.

wtfranklin
Enthusiast - Level 3

(800) 922-0204?

0 Likes
wtfranklin
Enthusiast - Level 3

Actually, you'd think a true factory reset would wipe out any port forwarding you had set up, but it didn't. Didn't affect the 3 static IPs I had either. Guess it's more of a "selective" factory reset.

I'm starting to like this product less and less.

wtfranklin
Enthusiast - Level 3

Couldn't find a way in the router. HOWEVER, I disabled IPv6 on my PC and that seems to have solved it. It's 2:05am. I'm going to bed.

Thanks to captain.freddie for the clue.

Don't know why a reset was needed. It didn't do anything for me.

Good luck all.

wtfranklin
Enthusiast - Level 3

OK...I can't seem to edit my last post so I'm replying to it.

Although DISABLING IPv6 on your computer(s) works, it's not really a good solution. Verizon has managed to mess something up in the latest router (up?)grade.

IPv6 is going to be a necessity in the near future. The world is running out of IPv4 addresses.

Verizon needs to get some competent people working on their software. Seems every firmware update fixes one thing, and screws up 2 other things.

End of rant.

Happy Super Bowl everyone!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the info, Captain.freddie. What zip code are you currently in? I would love to get a chance to review your area. Has this been something that just started or has it been going on for some time.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Shalantri

I am having the same issue.  Youtube videos will not load on either PC or Note.  It's been going on for about a week now.  47040 is my zip code.  I can view videos from other services, just not youtube.  I have reset both the cantenna and router at least twice.

0 Likes