HomeFusion Broadband - don't waste your money
kimmy65

Nothing but problems from day one.  I lose the signal at least five times per day.  We have replaced the box on top of the house, the router in the house and it still continues to go down multiple times per day.  This is NOT a stable internet connection so buyer beware.....especially if you rely on internet for your job like I do.

0 Likes
Re: HomeFusion Broadband - don't waste your money
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

It's a bad firmware update in august that is making your internet go down and if this isnt fixed soon is gonna cost verizon lots of HF customers soon.

Oh and id call in and let them know and open a ticket, there putting all tickets in a pool of 1 big ticket. everyone having this issue's needs to do this and ask for credit i got $60.00 off for this month.

0 Likes
Not applicable

kimmy65 wrote:

Nothing but problems from day one.  I lose the signal at least five times per day.  We have replaced the box on top of the house, the router in the house and it still continues to go down multiple times per day.  This is NOT a stable internet connection so buyer beware.....especially if you rely on internet for your job like I do.

When your other options are satellite and dial-up is that really an improvement?

0 Likes
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

Where did he say his only choice was sat or dailup ?  i have dsl in my area but HF blows it away here not even close 25-30 down vs att dsl 6 down.  cap not issue with me so don't even go there.

I just guessing thats what your trying to say  is he don't have dsl, etc. Not true i have other choices just HF better just like other areas people may pick whats best for them.

0 Likes