The default subnet on the Verizon HomeFusion Antenna/Router is 192.168.1.0/24. Is there anyway to change this. I have found where the DHCP server settings are and can change the scope provided to clients but I'd like to change the entire subnet to be something else.... like 192.168.100.0/24 or 172.16.0.0/24, etc.
Also, according to the administration guide you should be able to connect via SSH into the HBR but the check box that it shows in the administration guide does not show on the web interface.
It does not appear that there is a way to configure custom subnets with the HBR. This is a bummer because changing subnets is such a common thing for any router. The only option these devices have to modify the subnets is in the IP Addresss Distribution area, which you appear to have already found.
To access the HBA IP Address Distribution area:
1. On the top menu, click Advanced
2. Click HBA Advanced Settings on the bottom of the page
3. Click Yes to confirm you want to access the advanced settings
4. Under the IP Router icon (looks like a blue X), click IP Address Distribution
5. Click the Edit icon under the Action column to change the settings
To access the HBR IP Address Distribution area:
1. On the top menu click Advanced
2. Click Yes to confirm that you want ot access the advanced settings
3. Under the router icon (looks like a blue X), click IP Address Distribution
4. Click the Edit icon under the Action column to change the settings
Note: The HBR IP Address Distribution page offers the same functions as the HBA IP Address Distributuion page.
Perhaps the answer is in this area and was overlooked. If not then I fear you are out of luck. Should you really need a custom subnet configuration then you may have to attach a personal router to the HBR and connect your devices to that device instead. Atleast that way you can have everything you want, with a little addtional overhead involved for the extra networking device.