Re: HomeFusion- No support Service disappeared
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Glad to hear your persistence has paid off : )

0 Likes
eastwoodrmc

Hey we are experiencing very similar things here. Do you happen to have a ticket # that I could refer tech support to?

Thanks

0 Likes
elsdvm

I dont know if this thread is still alive but here goes...we've had our Fusion for almost a month and service is sporadic. My frustration level is off the charts since Verizon wont acknowledge that we have a problem. As the previous poster stated, we've been told to reboot, etc.We are supposedly in a 4g area and Im not sure if its "extended" or not.

Verizon never calls back, they say the same thing every time I call them.... There is NO problem on their end. Well, that  doesnt count because theres a lot on mine. They sent the installers back to move the Cantenna and they pointed out to me that the left side light was blinking red to green and was supposed to be green to blue.They replaced the Cantenna but the problem persisted. They would open a ticket, find no problem and close the ticket. Id call and theyd open another one...close it and never bother to call and let me know. I always had to call them.

I told them time and time again that the light was blinking red and they agreed that we were losing signal but yet "they could find no problem on their end". I told them that we had a HotSpot previously and had no problems with the WiFi at all. Ever.

After the last ticket was closed with "no problem found", I cancelled the service and told them to come and get their equipment. Because we never had the promised service I told them I wanted out of the contract. Lo and behold, they agreed. I also told them I wanted credit for the last 3 weeks of lousy service and they agreed to that too.

Im no Tech but I assume that when our HotSpot lost 4g it was able to roll back to 3g.

The Cantenna is 4g only with no ability to roll back to 3g, hence the disconnects.If this is actually the problem then these Techs should either go back to school or Verizon should admit up front that this could be an issue. I certainly wish there was some way to save others who are considering Fusion all this frustration or at least to get Verizon to be honest and explain the possible issues up front.

I guess we'll go back to a HotSpot but I sure wish we could find another carrier.

0 Likes