Re: Homefusioonnection issues
johnnusko
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have posted the exact same issue. My HomeFusion was relatively stable before the firmware upgrade of the cantanna. I have called Verizon numerous times, but issue has not been resolved. I have received no explanation of the root cause even though I have posted the system log to the forum and told support what the error was over the phone many times. Considering how long it took for the last firmware upgrade, it seems like the instability is here to stay for a long time. Any responsible company would have rolled back the firmware upgrade until the vendor fixed the issue. Verizon support is suggesting that I pay to have the cantanna inspected and possibly replaced. I am not happy paying to resolve an issue that Verizon created and it is highly unlikely that my hardware failed at the same time as the firmware was rolled out.

Prior to this firmware upgrade, I was mostly satisfied with my service and often recommended the service to friends and neighbors. I am currently a very unsatisfied customer and Verizon is not making it any better by making me pay $150 for a service call or $6.95 a month more to insure their faulty product.

0 Likes
offgrid

Hello YosefT_VZW,

Where exactly to find the software version? When I look at the 'System Monitoring' page I see this under 'HBR' :

8.8.H.G

My zip code is 05464. Thank you in advance for the assistance.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

johnnusko,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with your HomeFusion. We want to address all of your issues that you are having with your HomeFusion. If you could explain to us, we will be more than happy to assist. We look forward to working with you on your issue.

RobinD_VZW
VZWSupport

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

You can't roll back when its working for most ppl on HF not that easy.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I thank you for your patience with us as we work to get this connection matter resolved, offgrid. Zip code 05464 covers a fairly vast area, some of which may not be the best for a device like the Home Fusion Broadband. I think we'd best review your specific location. That will require me to gather some personal data. Please use these instructions http://vz.to/1gBiqkv to follow my handle (DionM_VZW). I've already requested permission to follow you!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Homefusion connection issues
garylafayette

long time happy customer until this cantenna home fusion thing. to cancel it is costing me $320! each month they charged me for massive data that i did not use. hours and hours on the phone. during the 4 months of outrageous bills about. $230 instead of the $60 plan that it should have been (data there is NO WAY i used) this cantenna device still is listed on my bill as a non vzw device, and VERIZON installed it! hours wasted at local verizon store. and to top it off, the device disconnected all the time, and data upload and download speeds went so low that the speed test program stopped working! .014 meg upload speed! tonight when the phone person would not credit my bill to fix the craziness, i cancelled it. he seemed to suggest people on the web complaining are actually using this much data.  i work in tech field, am college educated, do not watch tv or netflix with this device. VERIZON has screwed this very loyal phone customer. i am checking to see if i have any recourse using small claims court, as i should not have to pay $320 disconnect fee for a device that never worked as advertised. is there a class action i can join?

0 Likes