Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How can I stop an Error QE112 from displaying every time I press the Connect button?
Holy-Roller

Every time I press the Connect button, after which I do make an active connection, a blue-top, yellow-exclamation-mark error notification window immediately displays the following message: "Mobile Broadband Self Activation...Invalid command-line...Error QE112," with an "OK" button, which, after I press it, causes the error notification window to disappear, while the connection remains active. How can I stop that kind of error notification window from displaying?

0 Likes
Re: How can I stop an Error QE112 from displaying every time I press the Connect button?
blamiya1
Novice

This type of error message can be due to complications with your router or it could be a system error. You may want to try seeing if there is a software update available for your broadband device. This may solve your connection problems.

0 Likes
Re: How can I stop an Error QE112 from displaying every time I press the Connect button?
Holy-Roller

After I pressed the update button, the PC displayed the notification that the Verizon software has already been updated.

0 Likes