John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

1. Confirm what device model you have

2. Look up a user guide for your device

3. Follow the steps for resetting the WiFi password

Re: How do I change the wifi password?
atanman1

LTE Internet (Installed) Support | Verizon Wireless

Connect to the wifi using tablet, phone or computer and launch the internet browser then navigate to 192.168.1.254

If prompted enter the username and password and click ok. The default username is admin in lower case and the default password is printed on the back of the router in the lower left corner of the label. The configuration screen will be displayed and you change the password there.

0 Likes
mac123

have MHS291L. Do not have user guide. someone is stealing my data and need to change password. How?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mac123. I'm sorry to see someone may be accessing your Mobile Hotspot. I agree that changing the password is the best option to prevent unauthorized access. This link http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/jetpack-4g-lte-mobile-hotspot-mhs291l/ will show you not only how to manage your password, but also provide online guidance to other articles related to your device's settings and performance.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes