How do I delete Jetpack data service?
MoonEyesDesign

We have had the jetpack and 10G service ($80) for a month.   We started with 5G and had to upgrade after one week.  After 2 weeks we were at 75% so we have decided to use an alternate service.   How do I delete this service from my plan?

0 Likes
Re: How do I delete Jetpack data service?
Not applicable

Just to let you know if you delete it halfway through your month your data will be prorated at 50%. Since you've used 75% of 10 GB that's 7.5 GB. Your prorated allowance would be 5 GB so you would already be 2.5 GB over so you would be charged for 3 GB overage which would be $30.

0 Likes
MoonEyesDesign

Thanks, Brian.  We are at the end of our month which is why I want to discontinue the service now.  I am still very unhappy  that, when we upgraded in Nov, they did not let us keep our unlimited data and all they had to offer is this jetpack service.

We just found out we can bundle with Century Link for about $25/month with unlimited data.   I just need to know how to delete the service.  I thought I could do it online.  I have e-mailed Verizon about this but will probably have to call them.

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

Yes you will have to call or visit a Verizon store.  Canceling a line is not available online.  There may be an Early Termination Fee (ETF) and/or restocking fee applicable depending upon your agreement with Verizon.

Good luck.

0 Likes
MoonEyesDesign

The whole thing just really makes me angry.   We have been with Verizon since the beginning!  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MoonEyesDesign, I'm sorry to see that the Jetpack service didn't work out for you. If you're still within your 14 day worry free guarantee, you are able to return the device and cancel without early termination fee. You would need to speak with a representative to cancel if you haven't already. You can contact customer service at 800-922-0204 or send me a direct message. I'm following you, just search MarquiaF_VZW if you still need assistance.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes