I Hate this Company!!!!
mredneck73

I would not recommend this company to anyone, especially anyone who has limited choices when it comes to Broadband service.  It doesn't work right half the time and does not keep a constant connection.  I have had so many issues when trying to order products online because while I am putting in my information the connection has dropped and causes all kind of problems when I try to select Pay.  Verizon says that they offer unlimited data on some plans, that is a LIE, just to get your business and charge you an arm and a leg every month to access the internet on what they say is a "reliable network"...Its a bunch of crap.  If you have an unlimited plan and you go over what Verizon considers "fair usage" amounts they will throttle your speed down immediatly!!  Therefore what they say is "Unlimited Data" is anything but!!   I hate this company and hope it goes out of business in the near future or is taken over by a company with some brains behind it cause they sure don't currently have any.   Had to vent.  Thank you for listening.

0 Likes
Re: I Hate this Company!!!!
B33
Legend

Well even if your put on a Limited Plan you still can i think get the 4 gig for 2 that is unless that has been disc. An Verizon has Family Data Plans that there going to be rolling out soon.. b33

0 Likes