I disconnected a device from my jetpack, my wife's kindle and now I can't connect the kindle back to the jetpack. Authentication failed
buggburge

I have been having problems with data usage, the technician suggested I disconnect all the devices from my jetpack. I disconnected my wife's kindle and now I can't reconnect it. Authentication failed. Need help.

0 Likes
Re: I disconnected a device from my jetpack, my wife's kindle and now I can't connect the kindle back to the jetpack. Authentication failed
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Delete the wireless profile you setup for the Jetpack on the tablet and start over.

0 Likes
Re: I disconnected a device from my jetpack, my wife's kindle and now I can't connect the kindle back to the jetpack. Authentication failed
buggburge

I deleted the wireless profile from the Kindle and did start over to no avail. The kindle does connect to other wi-fi networks. Restarted jet pack also. Willing to try other options.

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

If you deleted the wireless profiles and rebooted the Jetpack then the next step should be to reset the Jetpack back to the defaults. Test connecting with the default credentials and if that works then configure any custom settings from there.

Another test to help detect a hardware incompatibility would be to temporarily remove the WiFi password on the Jetpack.  Connect the kindle without wireless security enabled and see if it can establish a connection.  Add back in the security features from there.