I'm ready to be treated better fiscally and customer service related somewhere else....
timetoleaveverizon

I have been a customer of verizon  wireless for over 8+ years. I am finally done. I got berated by the  customer service rep in the El Paso, TX office regarding my corporate  discount that I have had since day one. I am currently out on medical  leave for cancer treatment and tried to explain that to the rep. When  she was not understanding that I could not provide a "pay statement" or  email (for which I don't have access....I'm on leave guys. I escalated  this to the supervisor. She was worse. Do you think when I talked to  corporate they gave me a $20 discount or anything for it? No. Where is  the loyalty and respect. We should mean more. Its time to go to sprint.  They know how to give a great discount and treat you like you matter in a  time of true competition.

0 Likes
Re: I'm ready to be treated better fiscally and customer service related somewhere else....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Greetings,

First and foremost, I'm terribly sorry to learn of the circumstances that have triggered the inability to validate employment. We greatly appreciate your business and never want to see you leave. Please contact 800-890-8007 to see if any additional options can be made available.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes