I need to reset my password to something I will remember. I've lost the old password help!
tfnmal23

Here's the situation I just got the jet pack and there is a card that says the password is located under the battery well there is nothing there.  I've tried every number or letter written on the box there is nothing that works.  I want to avoid going back to verizon because our sales person wasn't exactly efficient and kept us in the store for four hours for the sale.  I'd rather not listen to his stories of his personal life every again if possible.  So how can I reset the password without knowing password and without contacting our salesperson?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I need to reset my password to something I will remember. I've lost the old password help!
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

The WiFi and Admin passwords are supposed to be clearly posted on a small white sticker both on the back cover and underneath the battery.

If there are no stickers then you will have to contact VZW support.  They can look up your default credentials and tell you over the phone.  All you should have to tell them is the cell number associated with your Jetpack.  You can contact their 1 800 922 0204 number or use the chat service to complete this task.

Certain older Jetpacks could be examined and determine the default credentials based off of the IMEI number.  However, they appear to have trended away from that and now all Jetpacks seem to come with more randomized passwords.  It would be more consistent to contact VZW and ask them to look it  up for you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I need to reset my password to something I will remember. I've lost the old password help!
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

The WiFi and Admin passwords are supposed to be clearly posted on a small white sticker both on the back cover and underneath the battery.

If there are no stickers then you will have to contact VZW support.  They can look up your default credentials and tell you over the phone.  All you should have to tell them is the cell number associated with your Jetpack.  You can contact their 1 800 922 0204 number or use the chat service to complete this task.

Certain older Jetpacks could be examined and determine the default credentials based off of the IMEI number.  However, they appear to have trended away from that and now all Jetpacks seem to come with more randomized passwords.  It would be more consistent to contact VZW and ask them to look it  up for you.

0 Likes