Is the network extender network down? Mine quit working and says failure.
bluespur

My network extender stopped working. The GPS light is amber and the sys light is blinking red. According to the manual it is a failure. Is the network down?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is the network extender network down? Mine quit working and says failure.
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

The VZW network is running but your Network Extender may be suffering from a temporary issue.  First make sure that your own internet service is working by rebooting your modem and router.  After the reboots then perform a reboot on your Network Extender and see if it continues to have issues or not.

The magenta GPS LED with a steady Red Sys LED means that the device is locked up on something.  Best to restart it and try again.  If the reboots do not clear the problem then contact VZW for replacement options.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is the network extender network down? Mine quit working and says failure.
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

The VZW network is running but your Network Extender may be suffering from a temporary issue.  First make sure that your own internet service is working by rebooting your modem and router.  After the reboots then perform a reboot on your Network Extender and see if it continues to have issues or not.

The magenta GPS LED with a steady Red Sys LED means that the device is locked up on something.  Best to restart it and try again.  If the reboots do not clear the problem then contact VZW for replacement options.

0 Likes