Jetpack 7730L power cycling
Halfspeed80

I am on my 4th MiFi 7730L Jetpack.  Since purchasing my first one I have spoken with Tier 2 Tech Support more than seven times trying to get the issue of 'power cycling' resolved with no resolution.  My jetpack randomly shuts off and restarts itself.  Sometimes it stays on for a minute, other times for an hour.  This is greatly effecting my work efficiency and is a constant cause of frustration.  I am told by Tier 2 Support that someone else reported the exact same problem on May 9, 2017 and that a software upgrade is forthcoming.  My question is "When is this problem going to be solved?"  Why is it taking so long to resolve and what is Verizon going to do about the many hours of production that I have lost waiting on my computer to reconnect each time?  Please respond with the date that Novatel and/or Verizon will have this problem corrected.

0 Likes
Re: Jetpack 7730L power cycling
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand that this has been a concern for you and others as well. According to previous documentation and other updates we are still waiting for the update to come available. With regards to a confirmed date we do not have one to provide at this present time. However, we will update once more information is provided. Thank you for your patience.

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lazarus-Solsong

This has started recently with my device as well. However it stops once I am in a different area outside of my home.

So far I have gotten a different sim card but that did not help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I too would be alarmed if this was happening to my jetpack device as well, Lazarus-Solsong.  It is strange this behavior stops outside of your home. When did this issue first start happening? What changed with your device before this issue started? Is your Jetpack on the latest software version? Here’s how to check: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-209155/

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes