Jetpack won't connect to laptop or Xbox Live
ihateatt

I've tried to connect my Jetpack to my laptop and Xbox. I can't get a webpage to load even though it says I'm "connected" to my Jetpack hotspot. Please help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Jetpack won't connect to laptop or Xbox Live
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Check your IP Address when "connected" to the Jetpack.  You should have a 192.168.1.x ip address if you are actually connected.  Anything else suggests that your WiFi password was not accepted and you are not connected.

The other possibility would be that you are connected but the Jetpack is not connected to the VZW network.  If that is the case then try removing the SIM card for 30-60 seconds, reassemble and try again.  This will force your Jetpack to renegotiate with the local towers to build a fresh connection.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Jetpack won't connect to laptop or Xbox Live
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Check your IP Address when "connected" to the Jetpack.  You should have a 192.168.1.x ip address if you are actually connected.  Anything else suggests that your WiFi password was not accepted and you are not connected.

The other possibility would be that you are connected but the Jetpack is not connected to the VZW network.  If that is the case then try removing the SIM card for 30-60 seconds, reassemble and try again.  This will force your Jetpack to renegotiate with the local towers to build a fresh connection.

0 Likes