Lock UML295 on 4G
kduewmxo

Hi. I use to have the UML290 with a CradlePoint router. Was very happy. However, recently, my connection was constantly on and off. So, I thought my problem was with the UML290. I upgraded to UML295 (verizon told me they no longer support UML290) and now am getting a consistent connection. However, how do I lock the UML295 on 4G LTE only? I always had my UML290 locked on 4G LTE via the VZAccess manager and with my recent firmware upgrade on the CradlePoint router I could lock on 4G LTE. However, the CradlePoint router does not have that option for the UML295 (but it does recognize it). The web UI as well as the verizon mobile broadband manager do not have an option to lock on 4G LTE for the UML295. I always locked my UML290 on 4G LTE because of this: http://www.evdoinfo.com/content/view/3488/63/. Any ideas? Is this no longer necessary?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lock UML295 on 4G
dmc271
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know this question is old, but in case others are wondering, do a Ctrl+D or Shift+Ctrl+D in Verizon Mobile Broadband Manager or in the web UI for the UML295.  It will show a new page that allows selecting LTE only.

0 Likes