Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Looking to purchase a new cell phone, that would connect to the mi-fi.
hammer1head

I just want to connect to the internet, on a new cell, thru the mi-fi when I'm at home. Without anymore charges, like 9.99 or 35.00 a month, than I have now.. I mean, I'm paying 60.00 a month now for the mi-fi. All the new phones I've looked at all have some sort of data plan with it it. I mean the mi-fi will connect up to 5 devices and I never come close to my 5 GB , so why isn't there a phone, out there, that I can use like a small laptop, in my home? If there is a phone, whats the name of it?

0 Likes
Re: Looking to purchase a new cell phone, that would connect to the mi-fi.
PDCLarry
Novice

The Apple iPhone works great with the MiFi! Problem is the subsidized version comes with a mandatory data plan. You can probably get a used one and just use it for voice and with your home network/MiFi.

0 Likes
Re: Looking to purchase a new cell phone, that would connect to the mi-fi.
reallyniceguy
Novice
The itouch works well on it too! and you dont even need to have contracts or anything. Its the ipod touch that has wifi. Works nice for web surfing!
0 Likes