Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MHS291LVW data usage not available at this time.
Radioace318

Got my new Jetpack MHS291LVW two months ago. The data usage option does not and has never worked. I was told this is a known issue and a software fix would be available on the 6th of this month. I try to upgrade the software and it tells me I have the latest software. It has always said that.

Support live chat is next to impossible to connect. No one it seems is ever there. The one time I did get someone on live chat (on the 3rd) I was told check for new software on the 6th or after. Here it is After, and still no fix. what is that all about?

I may however go to web site and check it but that is a pain to deal with too. Am I charged bandwidth to fix a Jetpack issue on the V site? The suckage factor is quickly hitting the peg.

rs

Re: MHS291LVW data usage not available at this time.
unkel

Same problem a year later. Maybe the units are being returned and reissued to other customers.

I have been told that the company knows of this ongoing issue. First the unit will not report data usage, now even

the website will not give actual usage, only estimates. I guess the only way out is to wait until I can upgrade next year

away from this model jetpack. Otherwise, the unit always connects flawlessly.

0 Likes
Rugged2010

Is there still no fix to this? It's frustrating not being able to see the amount of data being used and avoiding the $10 overage fee if possible.

0 Likes
unkel

Well, my contract is up in June.

Guess which company will not be

getting my return business.

0 Likes