MHS291LVW data usage not available at this time.
Radioace318
Enthusiast - Level 1

Got my new Jetpack MHS291LVW two months ago. The data usage option does not and has never worked. I was told this is a known issue and a software fix would be available on the 6th of this month. I try to upgrade the software and it tells me I have the latest software. It has always said that.

Support live chat is next to impossible to connect. No one it seems is ever there. The one time I did get someone on live chat (on the 3rd) I was told check for new software on the 6th or after. Here it is After, and still no fix. what is that all about?

I may however go to web site and check it but that is a pain to deal with too. Am I charged bandwidth to fix a Jetpack issue on the V site? The suckage factor is quickly hitting the peg.

rs

Re: MHS291LVW data usage not available at this time.
unkel

Same problem a year later. Maybe the units are being returned and reissued to other customers.

I have been told that the company knows of this ongoing issue. First the unit will not report data usage, now even

the website will not give actual usage, only estimates. I guess the only way out is to wait until I can upgrade next year

away from this model jetpack. Otherwise, the unit always connects flawlessly.

0 Likes
Rugged2010
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there still no fix to this? It's frustrating not being able to see the amount of data being used and avoiding the $10 overage fee if possible.

0 Likes
unkel

Well, my contract is up in June.

Guess which company will not be

getting my return business.

0 Likes