MIFI 2200 can't find drivers
bjohnsongbod

I had a previous version of VZAccess Manager software installed and working on an old PCMCIA device.  I uninstalled the software through add/remove and in trying to install the software for the MIFI 2200 I get a message that says "the feature you're trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable).  I search the mifi and it's not there.  Ultimately I get "a previous version can not be uninstalled" and the program has to be canceled.

The mifi card works if not plugged into the USB port on the computer, but if plugged in I show a strong signal, but the device won't connect to the internet.

What that means is I can't surf the net while charging the device on the laptop.  Any ideas...?

0 Likes
Re: MIFI 2200 can't find drivers
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

bjohnsongbod wrote:

I had a previous version of VZAccess Manager software installed and working on an old PCMCIA device.  I uninstalled the software through add/remove and in trying to install the software for the MIFI 2200 I get a message that says "the feature you're trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable).  I search the mifi and it's not there.  Ultimately I get "a previous version can not be uninstalled" and the program has to be canceled.

The mifi card works if not plugged into the USB port on the computer, but if plugged in I show a strong signal, but the device won't connect to the internet.

What that means is I can't surf the net while charging the device on the laptop.  Any ideas...?

Please ensure that you have the correct VZAccess Manager software. I have enclosed links for instructions to remove current software and to find the best software for your current device and computer. 

Instructions to remove current software:

http://support.vzw.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=17019

Find the correct software for your device and computer:

http://vzam.net/download/supported.aspx

0 Likes