MIFI 4510 VPN connects but cannot connect to work network
ekim77
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the 4510. It connects and works great. The problem I have is that the VPN will connect but I cannot access anything on the network. When I am at home the VPN works as it should. I only have problems when connected to Verizon. Customer service has not been any help. My company has 6 Hotspots and none of them work with VPN. Please let me know what the problem is, would be nice if Corp Verizon would get back to me. My company is now looking for another provider that will properly work with VPN. Any info would be great. Thanks

0 Likes
Re: MIFI 4510 VPN connects but cannot connect to work network
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@ekim77
What good is a connection if you can't access the web?!?  I feel your pain ekim77!  I would love to help.  Although VPN support is provided by your company's IT department, I was able to find a suggestion on page 50 of the device manual http://bit.ly/UGoHQ0.  Here it explains that when Enable Port Filtering is checked, it can prevent certain applications such as the internet browser from connecting to the web.  Let me know how this works out for you.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ekim77
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@ekim77

Your reply post was blank. Please try a different method to respond on the Verizon Wireless Community Foru .

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes