MiFi 4510L Problems with 4G connect after a 3G connect - NOT solved!
98Ultrasport

Verizon tech support has marked the thread with this title as SOLVED.  It is DEFINITELY NOT solved and the title should be changed to reflect that fact.  All you have to do is read the thread AFTER it was supposedly solved to see the problem is not solved and appears to be ignored by Verizon at this point. 

It's disappointing (at the very least) to see this thread marked as solved and no communication to those of us that have reported the problem and continue to "work around" the issue.

Since Verizon tech support was so quick to call this solved, how about stepping up to the plate and telling us what's REALLY going on.  Is this going to be fixed or not????

0 Likes
Re: MiFi 4510L Problems with 4G connect after a 3G connect - NOT solved!
Not applicable

I understand your frustration over this issue and I have marked the previous post as unsolved. Keep in mind that the status of a post does not mean that our product team or the manufacturer have stopped working on the issue. We have escalated this issue to our product team and they have completed a root cause analysis for the MiFi not switching back to 4G after going to a 3G area. This issue will be addressed in the next software release. We don't have a date yet for the release.  

0 Likes
Re: MiFi 4510L Problems with 4G connect after a 3G connect - NOT solved!
98Ultrasport

Marquia;

Thank you VERY much for the reply.  As you can tell from the original post, this is a very frustrating situation for those of us that travel into and out of 4G areas. 

Your response is much appreciated and is the first REAL information that I have seen provided.  I hope the update isn't delayed TOO long but I DO appreciate your effort and I (for one) will hang in there for the time being and wait for the update.

Thanks again for the help.  It IS appreciated!

Steve

0 Likes