Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
MiFi - How to turn off AP while the MiFi 2200 is charging.
tgold

Is there any way to stop the WiFi Access Point of the MiFi 2200 broadcasting while it is being charged? No problem switching it off when off charge (and when no WiFi clients are connected) and no issue while it is being charged on a fully populated USB cable capable of supporting the tethered mode.  But I have not figured out how to stop the AP while it is being charged from the line adapter or with a thin (two conductor) USB cable connection. This problem means I can not recharge the MiFi 2200 battery during an aircraft flight.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: MiFi - How to turn off AP while the MiFi 2200 is charging.
tgold

Whoops - I just saw the other thread and find I'm not alone with this problem.

Never mind!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: MiFi - How to turn off AP while the MiFi 2200 is charging.
tgold

Whoops - I just saw the other thread and find I'm not alone with this problem.

Never mind!

0 Likes