Miff 4510L activation
dnole55

I was following the directions in the activation guide got to step 3 and I connected to the mifi, but when I open my browser it says there is not internet connection.  Also when I went to the IP address given in the book the directions say enter you password and admin is the default.  However it also asks for a user name.  Can someone tell me what that would be by default?  I have fooled with this thing all night because we are going out of town tomorrow and wanted to take it and use it while traveling.  Can someone help?

0 Likes
Re: Miff 4510L activation
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Hello,

The default password is "admin".  There is no username to enter so you might be attempting to sign into something other than the MiFi Admin page if you are being prompted to do so.  The only place to "sign in" on the MiFI page is in the upper right hand corner of the MiFi Admin page.  Only one text box is available.  Make sure you are not connected to any other networks when you attempt to sign into the MiFi Admin page too.

There is no need to sign into the MiFi to activate or use it.  Once the device powers on then it will automatically connect you to 4Gor 3G and you are good to go.  The SIM card should come to you as activated out of the box.  If not then contact Verizon to walk through the SIM activation process.  While we are mentioning SIM's you should probally make sure you have yours installed correctly in the MiFi.  Try to remove the SIM, wait 30 seconds and then reassemble.

0 Likes
Re: Miff 4510L activation
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks John_Getzke for the great feedback and suggestions!

Hello dnole55!

If you are still experiencing issues with internet connections with your MiFi 4510L device, please reach out to me.  I am happy to assist.

0 Likes