Mifi 2200 gives error 691 when I try to self activate
shylin01

I am trying very hard not to throw my new Mifi 2200 across the room right now. I have tried installing VZ access manager on 3 of my PC's and then tried to self activate this thing but it can not establish a connection to do so. It has full signal bars, and I also have my old PCMCIA verizon 3g card running at this location trouble free. What do I have to do to get the 2200 to connect? Do I have to wait till the next month for my 3g plan to work with this new device? I tried disconnecting the other Verizon 3g card that's on this same account, thinking maybe the 2200 couldn't dial if the other 3g card on the same # was up but that didn't work either. I am pretty computer savvy and am wondering if there is something wrong with the device I got if I can't get it to activate. 

0 Likes
Re: Mifi 2200 gives error 691 when I try to self activate
Rmeier88

i had that same problem, all i did was change  my usb ports and then it worked or restarted my pc and  then it worked also. but it could be your firewalls thats could be blocking your self acyivate thats what i had to do when i first got the device. go into control panel - security center -  windows firewall- exceptions- programs then click the verizon program should work then.

0 Likes