Mifi 4510l and Windows Live Mail
MediaMan85

I recently purchased the 4510l to use while I was on the road. On the first trip I had excellent connection/speed and signal throughout. My biggest problem is when accessing some of my mail servers (mainly Mediacom) I get error 0x800ccc0e on all accounts/tries. When I switch back to my home wifi WLM checks all 8 accounts with no problems. Using the 4510l I can access my mail thru webmail but that means logging in 8 different times where my client does it automatically. I did notice that one account in WLM (yahoo) does check and transfer so it seems to be a problem accessing mail.mchsi.com thru WLM using the 4510L. I have not changed any settings in WLM since it works fine on my home network and that's where I am usually at. I did do a firmware update (2.28.02) on the 4510 but same result. This is the same situation I get in when I am at my aunts and she has a competitor cable ISP. In that case both Imon and Mediacom don't admit to any blocking but refuse to troubleshoot. Any help/tips with the 4510L would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Re: Mifi 4510l and Windows Live Mail
evdotech
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon can be blocking some of your ports you will need a static Ip address

Solution: $500

0 Likes