Mini Netbook out of room
CMK

I made the mistake of downloading the 60 day free trial of Microsoft Office on my Netbook and now there is no more room on my C: I need to delete some programs but can't because there is not enough room to do that and the system restore is off due to lack of space. Help...how do I get it back to its original state?

0 Likes
Re: Mini Netbook out of room
AEROCOM

Buy an inexpensive external hard drive and transfer whatever you want over. Drag and drop from your MY COMPUTER page.

You can get sizable and small drives for this sort of thing. I use one when I travel for photo work which eats up space.

Keeping the netbook uncluttered is essential to keeping it running fast and effectively.

Good luck,

A

0 Likes
kevinflynn

I reformatted and Ipod classic with NTFS and use it as a backup drive lulz.

0 Likes
Boyhowdy120
Enthusiast - Level 2

Try by pressing F6 repeatedly until you get a grey screen and then wait while roxio loads a reversion program.

It will give you previously saved dates just check one before you downloaded the ms office  then click on revert.

it will go back to a saved condition before and then it should automatically restart then should be ok.

let me know if this works, I had to do it because I tried to load a different browser that was not compatible and when I went into safe mode and remove that program all my desktop icons disappeared so I used the f6 function and its working fine now.

Good luck!

0 Likes