Mobile Broadband suggestion
HayGoddess
I tried to post this as a reply to Jonathan K., but was unable to do so. I've never posted on an Internet forum before, and am also new to Verizon Wireless Internet Broadband. The entire site is basically set up for cell phone users (and I have one of those from Verizon as well). It would be valuable to me, and I'm sure other users, to make it a little bit more friendly for those of us who have subscribed to Mobile Broadband for our primary internet use. The bill and account usage reads like a cell phone bill and, in reviewing my first bill online, I could find no data about the charges. The forum has no specific place for what I've subscribed to, and I went through a whole lot of pages to look for some answers and  then to determine the best place to post this message. While I understand that cell phones users are  the primary focus for Verizon, I did sign a contract for 2 years of internet Mobile Broadband, and hope you will tell me that some improvements  are in the works for Mobile Broadband users. So far, my service has worked when I needed it to, and the speed is better than I expected, but my usage icon is way out of date, my "log" from my main menu is inconsistent, and I really can't find a reliable way of knowing what my data usage has been. I was hoping to find some help on these forums, and loaded a lot of pages to check that out, get signed in, and post this. Because I've only had this service for one week, and am being careful of my usage, I may not visit this forum again right away. Jonathan K., you sounded like a Verizon employee, so a pm  at my email address would be great. And I hope anyone else out there with the same concerns will validate my experience. If I missed something because I'm new to this, I apologize. My life has been all about customer service for a long time, and based on my experience with Verizon to date, I hope you'll find my input valuable. Thank you for listening, and for any help that will come of this.   /haygoddess
0 Likes
Re: Mobile Broadband suggestion
garetjaxthemise
Contributor - Level 2
You can go HERE for the Mobile Broadband forum.
0 Likes
Re: Mobile Broadband suggestion
Jonathan_K

Hello HayGoddess,

I am a Moderator on the forum. You can follow the link provided by garetjaxthemise.

If you have a specific question, feel free to post it on that board or pm me directly. I'll be happy to help you out or guide you to the right place.

To PM me just click on my username, once on my profile page, find the link that says Send Provate Message, on the left hand side.

Message Edited by Jonathan_K on 04-10-2009 02:56 PM
0 Likes