My Jetpack 4620L cycles from dormant to connected...why?
dynoron

My Jetpack 4620L cycles from dormant to connected...why?

0 Likes
Re: My Jetpack 4620L cycles from dormant to connected...why?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dynoron,

We want you to enjoy your service without any issues so let's get to the bottom of this for you. When you are done using your Jetpack, do you disconnect the data connection? Does it give you any issues to connect? Has a soft reset been done on the Jetpack?

Please share additional details to get to the bottom of this for you.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dynoron

Answers to your three questions: yes, no,& yes

On Saturday, July 5, 2014, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dynoron,

Thank you for that information. How long does it take once you get connected that it goes dormant? Once it goes dormant does it reconnect?  Please provide us any additional information.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dynoron

no; I took it to the local Verizon store & they could not get it reset either. I upgraded to the 5510L. Hopefully it will be ok.

Ron

"Work Smarter not Harder"

>>Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service<<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Dormancy is a feature of all VZW Jetpacks.  The dormant status is nothing to be concerned of by itself.  Devices will go in and out of dormancy as necessary through out the day as a way to save airspace and battery power.  You only need to get involved when the device does not come out of dormancy as that usually means there was a disconnection and the device was not able to recover on its own.