My Jetpack VZ Jetpack 4G MHS 291L has been in "PDL Downloading" mode for three hours or more - when will this end?
JPC500

I am a med student, and I use the jetpack both to study and in the course of doing rounds on patients.  I cannot connect to it while this is going on, and any information or help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: My Jetpack VZ Jetpack 4G MHS 291L has been in "PDL Downloading" mode for three hours or more - when will this end?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JPC500,

I know how important your jetpack service can be.  Let's get your device back up and running.  Have you tried to restart or pull the battery of the jetpack?  You may also consider performing a hard reset;

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/devices/knowledge_base.html/73945/

Let us know if this fixes it!

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: My Jetpack VZ Jetpack 4G MHS 291L has been in "PDL Downloading" mode for three hours or more - when will this end?
JPC500

I cannot follow the Hard Reset procedure at the link provided because the the home screen is locked with a message that reads "PDL Downloading…"  I also cannot turn the device off.

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Remove the battery, that will shut it off and terminate whatever the Jetpack is working on at the time.  When you boot it up check to see if the Jetpack tries to resume where it left off and try to cancel out of it.

0 Likes
gonazi87

Hello. Unfortunately instruction does not work , please tell me where to find the firmware for MHS291LVW? Router stuck in emergency mode LCD monitor constantly - PDL Downloading ...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about your Hotspot, gonazi87. Since your LCD monitor displays Emergency Mode, are you able to navigate any of the LCD menus, or is it completely stuck in that process?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
gonazi87

no able to navigate any of the LCD menus. Hotspot is  completely stuck in "emergency" and waiting firmware update.

0 Likes