My network extender stopped working properly. When I make a call, I can hear the other person clearly but my voice sounds choppy to them. I have reset the extender several times and all lights come back as blue but the problem persists.
newcombe

My network extender stopped working properly.  When I make a call, I can hear the other person clearly but my voice sounds choppy and garbled.  I have reset the extender several times and all lights come back as blue but the problem persists.  In the last two years, I have had no trouble with my device.  All the other phones in the house work with the extender except my Iphone 5C.

0 Likes
Re: My network extender stopped working properly. When I make a call, I can hear the other person clearly but my voice sounds choppy to them. I have reset the extender several times and all lights come back as blue but the problem persists.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

newcombe, we don't want this to be an ongoing problem for you. Do you have issues with sound quality when you leave your residence? How's the sound quality when you place your call in speakermode? 

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: My network extender stopped working properly. When I make a call, I can hear the other person clearly but my voice sounds choppy to them. I have reset the extender several times and all lights come back as blue but the problem persists.
newcombe

I do not have issues with sound quality once I leave my residence and i am not using the repeater.  To be clear, there are other phones in the house that are using the repeater with no issue.  All these phones use straight talk and I am the only Verizon customer in the house.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate that clarity, newcombe. Let's make sure that Bluetooth is disabled in Settings>Bluetooth. Next, reset the network in Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network. Additionally, we also need to make sure that your mobile number is registered on that Network Extender. From your device, dial #48 and place that call. You will hear an automated recording. Keep us posted.

LasinaHiVZW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes