NETWORK EXTENDER INTERFERENCE WITH TV REMOTES
StacByrd

I just purchased a Samsung Network Extender  from Verizon and I am very happy before I had this I could not use my phone at my home because I had no signal inside.  Since receiving the extender I have full bars all over my house.  My only problem is that it seems to interfere with the signals for a couple of my Tv Remotes.  I have looked everywhere on the site and read the owners manual but do not see anything on this problem.  In addition the support page for Verizon does not allow Email to Tech Support and I really do not want to spend all day on hold.  Has anyone else had this problem and if so how do I fix it?

0 Likes
Re: NETWORK EXTENDER INTERFERENCE WITH TV REMOTES
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

I have the Network Extender and I've never had an interference issue with any of my remotes or other electronics.  The manual did reccomend keeping the Extender a minimum distance away from wireless routers, so I wonder if the interference will diminish if you put it another 10-20 feet away from your TV?  I have mine about 10 feet from my router and it isn't causing any issues.

0 Likes
Re: NETWORK EXTENDER INTERFERENCE WITH TV REMOTES
StacByrd

Yes I  have it 25 feet or so from any of them.

0 Likes