NetWork Extender problems
lvmydxntmysvc

We have been customers of VZW since 2005.. all ways had great signals until the last 2 months and now hardly anything here at home AND in most of the area.(HAD TO have my land line hooked back up)

Called Tech support, and basically got several reasons of why our signal strength has gone to hell.

They sent me an Extender for free last Wednesday for FREE (I knew then that they were having some issues if FREE), it started up and all lights were blue. BUT, our phones would not connect to it.

Called Tech Support back and they tried several things and after 3 different tech people, they figured out that the "default channel" in the Extender needed to be changed, and they were going to have an engineer call me. Well, it is 3 days later, and still have not heard anything.

I have noticed from time to time after hooking it up (they told me to leave it on although it is not working), that the sys light will flash Green... what does this mean??? It is not in the book. It will flash green for a while then go to flashing red and SOMETIMES go back to blue.. other times.. it will just keep flashing red, the last time for over 10 hours.. before it finally went to blue. Now.. it is flashing green again.

1. Is anyone ever going to call me to get this set up??

2. What does the green flashing light mean??

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes