Network Extender Issue
vegas0715
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello i have had my network extender for over a year now (the non-3g one) and all of a sudden im having problems with not recieving text messages, phone calls not going thur and when sending txt messages it will fail or send to the person 5-10 times being the same message. This has all started happen 2 days ago, I have updated router settings reset boxes and got nothing. This is happing on mutiply phones in my house. Is there something wrong with the verzion network or is it my Network extender box?

Thank you,

vegas

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Network Extender Issue
vegas0715
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes this has been resolved spoke with verizon tech he said he had to up the wattage on the network extender, everything is working good so far.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Schett
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine is doing the same thing.  I have two blue lights on one solid red and one fast blinking red.  Just noticed the  network wasn't working yesterday.  HELP

0 Likes
vegas0715
Enthusiast - Level 2

i called into support and i have a ticket open, ill let you know if they fix the problem.

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Vegas0715,

Has this issue been resolved since your posting? I have checked my references and I am not showing any outages in Florida for the days surrounding your posting. 

Have you been contacted about the status of your trouble ticket? Please let us know if this is still occurring so we can troubleshoot further.

Thank you and have a good day!

0 Likes
vegas0715
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes this has been resolved spoke with verizon tech he said he had to up the wattage on the network extender, everything is working good so far.

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi again Vegas0715,

Glad to learn that your issue has been resolved and that now your Network Extender is up and running properly. Have a great weekend!

0 Likes
WongWei

I am having a similar problem.  I see that the above called for support. Would that be Verizon Support?  My extender has Blue-Red and Red-Blue.

0 Likes
WongWei

Never mind, i am on the phone with them now. 

0 Likes
mingo62

I'm getting the two blue, 1 flashing red and 1 solid red and no service!  What to do?

0 Likes
mingo62

I'm getting the two blue, 1 flashing red and 1 solid red and no service!  What to do?

0 Likes